PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL
A fatty oil obtained from cold-pressing almond seeds. A colorless, sometimes light-yellow liquid with a pleasant scent. Its composition is made up of 90% triolein, and the remaining 10% consists of glycerides, linolenic acid, emulsin enzyme, vitamin B2, and proteins. Almond oil has excellent nourishing and softening effects. It is a popular ingredient in skin and haircare products. It has no contraindications and is suitable for children and very sensitive, allergy-prone skin. Thanks to almond oil’s high oleic acid concentration it is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy traces.
Why it’s good for your face
Why it’s good for your hair
Why it’s good for your body
 Almond oil has softening and nourishing properties, and, as a result, is used to improve the color of the face and the skin tone.
 Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and softening properties, as well as its high concentration of nourishing substances, almond oil is one of the most popular skincare ingredients.